Autumn Sandeen, writer and all around fabulous woman, writes for Pam’s House Blend. I met her this weekend at the CA Transgender Leadership Summit. She pulled me aside at one point and conducted the following interview of me. We talk ex-gay stuff, how to respond to trauma, the Bible, Trans-ponder.com, transgender issues, Marvin Bloom, Elizabeth Jeremiah and more. (Autumn thanks again for the ride to the train station!!!)
- 10 Things to Know about Ex-Gay Survivors by @Rainbow_Ark I really relate all of them especially two points. petersontoscano.com/10-things-to-k… 8 minutes ago
- I may just buy wellies at a charity shop in Vancouver once I get there. I have so much stuff to carry already. @maco_nix 10 minutes ago
- Getting ready for my cross-country rail trip. Must pack for multiple weather patterns. Need rubber boots for British Columbia. 1 hour ago
- The USA failed when we were faced with terrorism. Hopefully Canada will not. Keep Calm and Carry On Being Canadian petersontoscano.com/keep-calm-and-… 23 hours ago
- RT @kamalfizazi: "Open" (inclusive, welcoming, affirming) mosques—what do they look like? ow.ly/D0CDc #Islam #feminism #gender … 23 hours ago
Essex Parking Sensor… on Focus on the Family or the… Breitling Watches on Where are the Queer Quakers: N… Kay on My Husband is Homosexual… Erlinda on My Husband is Homosexual… The Breastfeeding Fa… on The Lost Gospel of Thadde…
- Should I Attend my Child's Gay Wedding???
- Queer and Queerer Ep. 28 – Hell in a Pumpkin Basket
- The Lost Gospel of Thaddeus
- Sissy Boys and Crushed Spirits
- Eunuch-Inclusive Esther--Queer Theology 101
- Gay Rights Groups accused of not supporting Marriage Equality in Texas
- Transgender Theater Trend?
- Failed Ex-Gays Speak Out. Rekers and Smid can learn something.
- The Right to Discriminate & Allies Gone Wild! Ep 13 of Queer and Queerer Podcast
Tag Cloudactivism Africa Alan Chambers Apartheid Apple Autumn Sandeen Bible bisexual blogging Body Image book review bXg Canada Christian Christine Bakke climate change comedy DADT Daniel Gonzales ex-gay ex-gay survivor exodus Exodus International family Feminism focus on the family friends gay gender George Rekers Glen Retief Hartford hate crime Homosexual iphone Islam Jallen Rix Jesus Joe G. lesbian lesiban lgbt LGBTQ Love in Action marriage Marvin Bloom media Memoir NARTH performances Personal podcast poetry Quaker Quaker Stuff queer Queer and Queerer Robyn Ochs sarah palin soulforce South Africa Sweden Texas The Jack Bank theology The Re-Education of George W. Bush tour Trans-Ponder Transfigurations TransForm Arizona transgender UK Warren Wilson College wayne besen Zack Ford