This morning, as I snuggled up next to my husband…wait, that’s not right. I mean we aren’t actually married yet. So I guess some would say we are living in sin. My partner, Glen, says that we don’t live in sin enough. So every now and then, when we are feeling extra frisky, we drive to the city. We then cruise around the seedy streets. Then when we see a hungry person lying on the sidewalk asking for help, we totally ignore them. And then to be really sinful, we laugh as we head over to a Starbucks. We take the money we could have used to feed the poor, and instead we indulge ourselves with grande soy mocha lattes and low-fat, sugar-free blueberry muffins. What a wicked lifestyle we lead.
- On Monday at Wake Forest I will share a story about a gender non-conforming Bible character. And much more. twitter.com/NorthStarLGBT/… 2 hours ago
- @jedwalsh0 Here is my most recent playlist. Enjoy. open.spotify.com/user/p2son/pla… 2 hours ago
- "All the great movements for social justice in our society have strongly emphasized a love ethic.-bell hooks 4 hours ago
- @jedwalsh0 Oh, I'm afraid I am terrible about the names of songs. I create elaborate playlists and listen but almost never look at details. 4 hours ago
- Gray overcast day in Greensboro, NC. I'm about to crawl up on the couch with bell hooks. Don't disturb us. https://t.co/ET7cIVocLg 4 hours ago
tinalouise123 on Mixed Orientation Marriages… Sharon Bruckner on Mixed Orientation Marriages… manabadi inter resul… on Eunuch-Inclusive Esther–… Super depressed on Mixed Orientation Marriages… brassyhub on Mixed Orientation Marriages…
- Should I Attend my Child's Gay Wedding???
- Mixed Orientation Marriages--Fraud, Failures and Family
- Trolling the Bible for Gender Transgressors
- Doin' Time with Christopher Hitchens, Peter Gomes and Harold Kushner
- Scholars wanted to weigh in on Transgender Bible characters
- This is What an Apology Looks Like
- The Lost Gospel of Thaddeus
- Henry Kissinger had a Boob Job!
- Eunuch-Inclusive Esther--Queer Theology 101
Tag Cloudactivism Africa Alan Chambers Apartheid Apple Autumn Sandeen Bible bisexual blogging Body Image book review bXg Canada Christian Christine Bakke climate change comedy DADT Daniel Gonzales ex-gay ex-gay survivor exodus Exodus International family Feminism focus on the family friends gay gender George Rekers Glen Retief Hartford hate crime Homosexual iphone Islam Jallen Rix Jesus Joe G. lesbian lesiban lgbt LGBTQ Love in Action marriage Marvin Bloom media Memoir NARTH performances Personal podcast poetry Quaker Quaker Stuff queer Queer and Queerer Robyn Ochs sarah palin soulforce South Africa Sweden Texas The Jack Bank theology The Re-Education of George W. Bush tour Trans-Ponder Transfigurations TransForm Arizona transgender UK Warren Wilson College wayne besen Zack Ford